Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Beretta 1301 v2 vs. Benelli M4

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    Bolt_Action
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 718

    Comment

    • #47
      Oceanbob
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jun 2010
      • 12720

      they are built in Tennessee so no worries Sir.

      May the Bridges I burn light the way.

      Life Is Not About Waiting For The Storm To Pass - Its About Learning To Dance In The Rain.

      Fewer people are killed with all rifles each year (323 in 2011) than with shotguns (356), hammers and clubs (496), and hands and feet (728).

      Comment

      • #48
        Bolt_Action
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2012
        • 718

        Comment

        • #49
          south
          Junior Member
          • May 2023
          • 40

          Comment

          • #50
            JoyfulJoker
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Sep 2018
            • 759

            Comment

            • #51
              Enthused
              Junior Member
              • May 2024
              • 79

              The 1301 is the Ferrari of shotguns while the M4 is the F-150 Raptor. I don't think one is better than the other, and it looks like everyone here who has commented that they own both would most likely agree. Personal preference.

              NRA & CRPA member

              Comment

              • #52
                acaligunner
                Calguns Addict
                • Oct 2008
                • 8082

                Originally posted by Enthused
                The 1301 is the Ferrari of shotguns while the M4 is the F-150 Raptor. I don't think one is better than the other, and it looks like everyone here who has commented that they own both would most likely agree. Personal preference.
                IMG_0376.jpg

                Vida Loca Homes

                Comment

                • #53
                  DrewN
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1887

                  I mean, if you aren't an E2, the Benelli is way overbuilt for any reasonable civilian use. It's Marine proof. 99% of users aren't going to break an A300 as a civvie. If I needed a shottie to ride around in the bed of a truck on the ranch I'd get the Benelli.

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    Levelup16
                    Junior Member
                    • Feb 2023
                    • 46

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      vf111
                      Veteran Member
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 2744

                      Have an M4 (it gets plenty of attention whenever it comes out) and recently picked up a Turknelli just for s**ts and giggles. Will get a Beretta eventually.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1