I have what appears to be a new forend, never finished. I got it from the estate of my great uncle who died about 35 years ago. It is at least 50 years old. He was a well to do guy in Washington DC frequenting the White House. He was also an avid shooter and hunter. Anyways, I believe it may be from a high end shotgun as he had many. I do not need them and would like to find someone who could use them. I also have what appears to be in almost like new/ very good condition Butstock from a Browning that I got from him also. Any help on identifying would be appreciated. Thanks, Jeff
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Help Identifying old shotgun stocks.
Collapse
X
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,345
Posts: 25,147,050
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 32155 users online. 151 members and 32004 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment