Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

RIA TPAS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sailormilan2
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2006
    • 3485

    RIA TPAS

    A couple of weeks ago, Palmetto had a sale on RIA 12 gauge pump model M1897. $299. Strange choice of numbering, since it's actually a copy of the Ithica 37.
    It got her 2 weeks ago, but my dealer has been sick. So today I finally got to start the paperwork and fondle it a bit. It's got some nice wood. Made in Turkey.
    Unfortunately, it's marked 2 3/4", but the book says 3". I guess I'll have to figure that out when I get to bring it home.
    Attached Files
  • #2
    Capybara
    CGSSA Coordinator
    CGN Contributor
    • Feb 2012
    • 15653

    Great looking furniture on that one. Hope its a good shooter!
    NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor, Shotgun Instructor and Range Safety Officer

    sigpic

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1