Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Where can I find a NEF Pardner Pump?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bootless
    Member
    • Jul 2009
    • 204

    Where can I find a NEF Pardner Pump?

    I'm in the Inland Empire. I've heard great things about the NEF Padner Pump shotgun. I've called numerous dealers and all of them say they do not have any in but they can order me one. I would like to handle one of these things before I buy/order one. Has anyone seen/bought one of these at a local dealer lately? If so what store?
  • #2
    FastFinger
    In Memoriam
    • Aug 2007
    • 2983

    If you're interested in the HD/Tactical NEF Pardner it and and the Norinco/Interstate Arme/IAC/Hawk 982 12 ga pumps are all pretty much the same. The Pardner has a different receiver profile, slightly squared off towards the back as opposed to sloped, other than that they share all critical parts. The finish and furniture can also differ, but the internal design, the operation and performance, is identical.



    The 982 can usually be found at Big 5 sports stores.
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      bootless
      Member
      • Jul 2009
      • 204

      I went to Big 5 and looked at the Norinco. It looked like a NEF style gun (bead sight, sharp ridge on the back of the receiver), but it was still labeled Norinco. Too bad they wanted $300 for it. Everywhere else people are getting these between $150 and $200.

      Comment

      • #4
        MAX100
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2007
        • 520

        I went to Big 5 and looked at the Norinco. It looked like a NEF style gun (bead sight, sharp ridge on the back of the receiver), but it was still labeled Norinco. Too bad they wanted $300 for it. Everywhere else people are getting these between $150 and $200.
        The $300 price tag for a Hawk 982 or Pardner Protector is too high, $225 or less is the going price. The 982 is hard to get right now but that will change soon when more are imported.

        They are basically the same. Different style receiver, as stated, and the Protector has a sling swivel stud on the mag cap and stock.


        GC
        ==GUN CONNECTION==
        GunConnect@prtcnet.com

        Comment

        • #5
          Jeff.
          Junior Member
          • Mar 2008
          • 96

          I have one from Big 5 labeled H&R Pardner Pump. I think I paid about $200. You have to wait until they have them on sale.
          Sacramento Skull Works

          Comment

          • #6
            MAX100
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2007
            • 520

            If anyone is interested here is website link and Info for HAWK Ind in China. It shows most of the shotguns they make.


            Here is some Info on Hawk Ind in China that produces the Pardner Pump shotguns for Remington and the Hawk 982 shotguns.

            Qiqihar Hawk Industries Co., Ltd., located in the Industry City of Qiqihar in North of China, is specialized in designing and manufacturing of shotguns. It was established in 1954 and had been certified as an ISO9001:2000 enterprise in 2000. The brand was awarded as the most famous brand among China shotgun industries by the Ministry of China Industry.
            With advanced produce and testing equipments and a group of research talents, the company has a mass production capacity. So far, we have developed hunting guns, sporting guns and protection guns with more than 20 models. Those models including single barrel, semi-auto, super magnum, pump action etc. Especially, our newly developed Over and Under shotguns, are highly honored among domestic and overseas customers. The products have been exported to more than 20 countries, including USA, European, Middle East and East Asian.
            Be honesty and credible, keep exceeding ourselves ; is our principle. We d like to keep improving the quality of our shotguns and cooperating with our friends from different countries and areas and sincerely hope to make mutual benefits between us.

            Business Type: Manufacturing
            Main Markets: America
            Middle East
            Year Established: 1954
            Number of Employees: 100+
            Legal Representative / CEO: XU
            Website: www.hawkindustries.com.cn
            Certificate: SAMMI

            Here is their website link. It shows most of the shotguns they make.
            Hunting shotguns

            LE shotguns



            Detachable Magazine Pump



            Detachable Magazine Semi Auto


            DM BullPup Semi Auto



            The Chinese know how to make weapons.


            GC
            Last edited by MAX100; 07-22-2009, 8:32 AM.
            ==GUN CONNECTION==
            GunConnect@prtcnet.com

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1