Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Omega s12s
Collapse
X
-
Omega s12s
Tags: None -
I heard bad things about it, no personal experience with this particular one tho, but have real bad experience with two other turkish made semis
-
I heard bad things about it, no personal experience with this particular one tho, but have real bad experience with two other turkish made semis
https://www.facebook.com/omegaarmsus...0803882336306/
Hmm they do say to fire high velocity for the first 25. I intend to test with slugs lol
I ordered it. $250 so no biggie if it not as goodComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,447
Posts: 25,147,884
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19902 users online. 142 members and 19760 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment