For anyone interested!! powder valley has titegroup powder in stock as of now!!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
POWDER
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Glad I stocked up when I could.Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. Robert J. Hanlon
No more dems, rinos, commies, , pinkos, crooks, pedos, frauds, idiots, lunatics, wanna-be dictators, traitors, old fools, or kleptocratic thieves for President from any party.
The demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol have defiled the seat of American democracy. Donald J. Trump 1/7/21Comment
-
I was stocked up as well. However I had not anticipated the shortage would last longer than the 32 pounds of Clays I had.
With the amount of Titegroup I had in stock and 13 pounds of Clays and 10 pounds of Titegroup I had ordered (max. allowed at PV) I should be good for another year or so. According to my calculations I use about 39 pounds of powder a year for Sporting Clays loads (18 grains per shell)."... when a man has shot an elephant his life is full"- John Alfred Jordan
"A set of ivory tusks speaks of a life well lived." - UnknownComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,807
Posts: 25,151,802
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13805 users online. 91 members and 13714 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment