any recomendations for a recoil pad...winchester superx2
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
recoil pads
Collapse
X
-
I am such a whimp I have to take two asprin to cut my finger nails so I can't take the recoil of a 12 ga any longer. I have an R3 on my HD weapon and even have an R3 on my other 12ga that has a SpecOps. Yea, I know, an R3 on on a recoil reducing stock. I told you I was a whimp and besides it makes the stock more comfortable. The R3 is made for Remington by Limbsaver is a simply a Limbsaver pad with Remingtons markings. There are several Limbsaver pad sizes so finding the right size for you stock is the key. It is a great pad. One of the guys here will jump in and tell you which one fits your shotgun as I don't know.JD McGuire, Owner
AI&P Tactical
Remington Law Enforcement Armorer
Mossberg LE Armorer
www.aiptactical.com
www.tacticalgunslings.com
If you're going to a gun fight, take a shotgun. If you can't take a shotgun, don't go.Comment
-
sorry if I was misunderstood but the R3 is a limb saver pad not the Super Cell. I just broke down 4 of the new 870 Tacticals and all came with the Super Cell pad so that is simply the level entry pad Remington is using now. don't know who makes that one. A little of topic but these guns have that new PC gray coating. As I parkerize all my builds I wanted to see how easy this mess came off. I put a receiver in the blast cabinate and the second I hit it with the blast gun the coating came flying off and I was able to peel most of it off with my hand. Not good. It flaked off easier then a Summer sun burn. Worse, all that mess contamined the media in my blast cabinet so now I will have to screen it. Will not use these for base guns again. Beware of this new finish.......see why I parkerize all my custom weapons.JD McGuire, Owner
AI&P Tactical
Remington Law Enforcement Armorer
Mossberg LE Armorer
www.aiptactical.com
www.tacticalgunslings.com
If you're going to a gun fight, take a shotgun. If you can't take a shotgun, don't go.Comment
-
I have limbsavers all around, even for the Saiga-12, havent tried it yet though, next week
-bbsigpicNRA Life Endowment Member - CRPA Member
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." Ben Franklin, 1759
Brand NEW Apple MacBooks and Mini for saleComment
-
I use both, Limbsaver is softer than Kickeez. It has a little 'air bubble' built right inside (along with some fancy spring-piston-looking things). They tend to be a little catchy on clothing... but you can fix that with a bit of Armor All spray.JohnComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,577
Posts: 25,149,412
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 30231 users online. 30 members and 30201 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment