midsouthshooterssupply has titegroup powder in stock, I ordered some already good luck.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
powder!!
Collapse
X
-
I love you, man.
I was about to run out of Clays for 12 gauge. Looking at the Hodgdon site for load data it looks like I won't even have to change any settings (Titegroup is 50fps more for the same load). I have 16+ pounds of Titegroup that I had left before I switched to N320 for S&W .40 reloads. Good thing I did not sell it.Last edited by tanks; 12-10-2021, 5:53 PM."... when a man has shot an elephant his life is full"- John Alfred Jordan
"A set of ivory tusks speaks of a life well lived." - UnknownComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,849
Posts: 25,152,401
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13310 users online. 52 members and 13258 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment