Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Fun, frustrating day

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    md2020
    Member
    • Oct 2010
    • 148

    Originally posted by ceh383
    Shot the Bonanza Blast @ Moore-N-Moore today, had a lot of fun.
    I didn't shoot all that well, but then, I didn't do horrible either.
    While I was shooting a new gun, that wasn't my problem, it was lack of concentration. I missed several targets I should never miss. On the bright side, most of the ones I did hit were smoked.
    The best part of the day, shooting with friends and having some good laughs.
    I enjoy shooting with this group of guys, it makes me want to keep coming back, no matter how I shoot.

    My thanks to the squad for making it a great day
    I missed the shoot. Instead of holding shotgun, I was holding a paint brush and a roller all day. Not as much fun.

    I need to check the calendar and drag myself out there to shoot
    Maurice


    ---------------------------------------------

    Browning / CZ / Tristar Owner

    Comment

    • #17
      ceh383
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 2013
      • 2536

      Originally posted by md2020
      I missed the shoot. Instead of holding shotgun, I was holding a paint brush and a roller all day. Not as much fun.

      I need to check the calendar and drag myself out there to shoot
      My wife wants to get everything painted, she gets mad at me when I tell her I will do it...

      But then, I'd rather hold the shotgun than a paint brush.

      2a.jpg

      Much more fun

      Bonanza Blast, first Sunday of every month...No calendar needed
      "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1