Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Keltec KS 7
Collapse
X
-
Keltec KS 7
Tags: None -
Originally posted by bigmike82That doesn't matter.
If you believe in Liberty, you should believe it for everyone, not simply those whom you agree with. -
I got a BERETTA 1301 to remedy the “digits” issue.Comment
-
This^^^^^ this guy pretty much did everything you could do to one of these guns. and I have to say it all looks really well thought out and executed.
I have no use for one of these guns but I think the KSG 25 would be a game changer in certain situations. With Mini Shells it holds 41 on board.
RandyRule #1 Liberals screw up everything they touch.
Rule #2 Whatever they accuse you of, they are already doing.
Rule #3 Liberals lie about anything no matter how insignificant.
Rule #4 If all else fails, they call you a Racist!
It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,, It is how well you do what you don't know how to do.
www.buchananprecisionmachine.comComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,641
Posts: 25,149,961
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 22426 users online. 30 members and 22396 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment