Hey all you shotgun gurus I am trying to get some info on the shotgun my grandfather gave me. It is an Apache model ap 112, high standard. Made in Hamden, conn. I searched on this site and the web and can't find a thing. 12 gauge pump. It is at least 50 years old from what I am told and real nice and heavy maybe I will post a pic if that helps. Thanks
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Apache?
Collapse
X
-
Apache?
A&M Animal Control of San Diego.
Skunks, Raccoons, Opossums, Coyotes and more.
PM me for a CalGuns discount. Serving all of San Diego county.
http://www.aandmanimalcontrol.com/
http://www.sandiegoskunkremoval.com/
http://www.skunkremovallajolla.biz/Tags: None -
Pics always would probably help.sigpic
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away. -
I tried to get good pics but I am not a photographer,[IMG]
[/IMG][IMG]
[/IMG][IMG]
[/IMG][IMG]
[/IMG][IMG]
[/IMG][IMG]
[/IMG]
A&M Animal Control of San Diego.
Skunks, Raccoons, Opossums, Coyotes and more.
PM me for a CalGuns discount. Serving all of San Diego county.
http://www.aandmanimalcontrol.com/
http://www.sandiegoskunkremoval.com/
http://www.skunkremovallajolla.biz/Comment
-
try www.shotgunworld.com are there any markings near the mag tube where you would load itLast edited by prc77; 06-09-2009, 5:01 PM.C Co. 509th ABN/PFDR
83-85
USPSA CRO
MEMBER: USPSA, GSSF, Richmond Rod & Gun, Sunnyvale Rod & Gun
sigpicComment
-
No there isn't any markings and I found nothing about the gun @ that site. Thanks anyways. I just would like to know some history.A&M Animal Control of San Diego.
Skunks, Raccoons, Opossums, Coyotes and more.
PM me for a CalGuns discount. Serving all of San Diego county.
http://www.aandmanimalcontrol.com/
http://www.sandiegoskunkremoval.com/
http://www.skunkremovallajolla.biz/Comment
-
Frank
One rifle, one planet, Holland's 375

Life Member NRA, CRPA and SAFComment
-
Thanks.A&M Animal Control of San Diego.
Skunks, Raccoons, Opossums, Coyotes and more.
PM me for a CalGuns discount. Serving all of San Diego county.
http://www.aandmanimalcontrol.com/
http://www.sandiegoskunkremoval.com/
http://www.skunkremovallajolla.biz/Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,905
Posts: 25,152,970
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 39216 users online. 26 members and 39190 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment