Anyone have one of these ATI adjustable butt stocks. Thinking of getting one but it's cheap and you know what that means. Thoughts?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
ATI collapsable butt stock
Collapse
X
-
I picked one up for my mossy and I think its great. Easy to install too. Only problem I am having with it is because of the angle it sits, my shotgun shoots high. Good excuse to put some ghost rings on it
-
I have one, it came with my 500A Tactical. I haven't had any problems with it, recoil feels ok and it's pretty comfortable to hold.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,916
Posts: 25,153,171
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14996 users online. 123 members and 14873 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment