Are spas 12 legal in califnora
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Spas 12
Collapse
X
-
Banned by make and model under Roberti-Roos.
Very tacti-cool, but heard there were issues with the safety causing accidental discharges. (ETA: http://spas12.com/spassafety.htm )
There's still several nice choices for semi-auto shotguns in CA. Benelli, Remington, FN to name a few.Last edited by Stanze; 11-16-2006, 1:34 PM.Constitutionally, officials cannot license or register a fundamental right.
"It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority." - Benjamin Franklin
"Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack." -Stanze -
I tend to agree about the SPAS 12 however the SPAS 15 was a fun toy I owned whilst I lived in Nevada. but I sold that item bought a Benelli and had cash laft over to purchase a nice SIG P229.
Originally posted by 50 FreakGet an Benelli M3.
A SPAS-12 is junk compared to an M3. The only thing the SPAS-12 has over the M3 is that it looks a little more intimidating.Comment
-
Agreed. The SPAS was cool about 20 years ago, but it's big, heavy and bulky. The only thing it has over a Benelli M3 is that it looks a bit more menacing. Incidentally, I watched a French paratrooper blow his toes off with one of these...messy
--BrandoComment
-
That sentence right there hit the nail dead on the head. That's why the SPAS-12 is banned and the M3 isn't. Although the M3 is way more effective, accurate, and reliable it doesn't look as evil.Originally posted by 50 FreakThe only thing the SPAS-12 has over the M3 is that it looks a little more intimidating.Comment
-
Despite being awkward to use the pump action and being a bit heavy (but not as heavy as it looks), the SPAS-12 wasn't really a bad shotgun. I used to take mine to the mechanical trap, and I used to hit singles and doubles most of the time without much effort.
As for the best combat shotgun? I'd rather have a Remington 11-87 Police with the Scattergun rear and XS front sight than any Benelli M3 or M1014. The Benelli M1 Tactical is the best tactical shotgun they've ever made, IMO.Comment
-
That can be debated...Originally posted by modenar1forget the M3 get the M4, best shotgun made IMHO
I would take an 870, slamfire Ithaca 37 or Winchester M12 over an M4 (or my M1S90) any day of the week.L.A. County
Mailed to LASD Hall of Justice: 6/27/2022 received:6/28
Check cashed: 8/22/2022
Livescan: 4/22/2023 DOJ 4/22 FBI 4/23 Firearms 4/26
Call for interview: 5/24/2023 Interview: 5/31/2023
PTT: 8/21/23 Training submitted 8/27/23
Call for pickup 10/12/23 Pickup: 11/8/23Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,873
Posts: 25,152,672
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21259 users online. 115 members and 21144 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment