Any thoughts on M3 vs M4? Is it worth the upgrade from a M3 to M4?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Benelli M3 vs M4
Collapse
X
-
HD and Range use. I like the M4 rail. M3 I have has rifle sights. Some say they are quicker than ghost rings. I guess I could mod the M3. I'd like to put a red dot on it.Originally posted by Vertigofirearmshuh there was a pretty comprehensive thread about this last week that got deleted.
IMO it depends what you want it to use it for. I have both and I shoot the M4 more now. But the M3 is much more versatile. -
Or you can just get a Beretta 1301.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,350
Posts: 25,147,093
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 29378 users online. 139 members and 29239 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment