Delete
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
What is this worth?
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
With the market being the way it is I doubt I can find something on the shelfComment
-
Originally posted by superhondaz50I should note, I have a hookup..., just trying to determine the cost to put it in.Originally posted by beerman...He comes out while I'm at work to **** the wife..I shall name him Sancho.Comment
-
-
I did similar and got a Mossy 590 for 350 on sale. Impressed and feel over armed with it. I do consider getting a GP100 in the near future!Comment
-
-
If possible try and post pics to better grade what you might be selling.
There are still shotguns out there if ya look hard enough.
Myself I would keep the pistol and go with the 88,while I am not adverse to a 590 at all,it isnt THAT much difference.
Me I am gona pick up a 870 when all the panic stops as I dont want to get stuck having the store close up.Saw a 590 for a good price and it is still there cause they are not doing any selling right now I might always decide to go with that just because.
But that opinion comes from someone that has a lot of shotguns.
Comment
-
I will post pics when I get homeComment
-
Pic postedComment
-
I KNOW I saw shotguns in the marketplace for sale in the past week.
You could ask about there for a trade, but as plentiful and cheap as Mossberg 500's are, I'd hang onto the 1911, & keep searching the usual retail culprits - on-line as you have to, if not in person.
sigpicComment
-
Nice pistol.
I wouldnt mind having that myself.
Just try and wait a bit.
Put some wood on my 7+1 88 for under 300 all total and you would have to look close to see any difference from a 590 with wood if you could even find one with wood.
I would trade you but it wouldnt be a fair trade considering the market right now.Comment
-
Those new retro mossbergs look pretty nice, but i think I'll sell it and see what I come across. I have my s&w, so im not worried about not being able to defend my homeNice pistol.
I wouldnt mind having that myself.
Just try and wait a bit.
Put some wood on my 7+1 88 for under 300 all total and you would have to look close to see any difference from a 590 with wood if you could even find one with wood.
I would trade you but it wouldnt be a fair trade considering the market right now.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,578
Posts: 25,149,438
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 37192 users online. 71 members and 37121 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment