Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BBB's Sat 11/16
Collapse
X
-
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"Comment
-
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"Comment
-
Got mine by accident. Was babysitting a new skeeter. Then a shooter asked if I had dropped a target by station 7. Nope I said, and powered through to 2 low 8s. Took 14,000 shots to get there. Lost my favorite hat that day.Alfred E. Neuman 2024
"The Hillary Clinton school of failure."Comment
-
Does this pose any issues to their trap/skeet classes moving forward?Comment
-
Alfred E. Neuman 2024
"The Hillary Clinton school of failure."Comment
-
Hi, Sorry, I have been away from the sport for about a year and not up to date regarding Triple B's. I have 2 Trap Keys and 2 Sporting Clay keys with a lot of targets. Has there been an announcement that the keys won't be accepted after Jan 1? Do I need to use them before Jan 1? Thank youComment
-
You should shoot up as many targets as you can before February 2020.Hi, Sorry, I have been away from the sport for about a year and not up to date regarding Triple B's. I have 2 Trap Keys and 2 Sporting Clay keys with a lot of targets. Has there been an announcement that the keys won't be accepted after Jan 1? Do I need to use them before Jan 1? Thank youComment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,571
Posts: 25,149,361
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 26672 users online. 129 members and 26543 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

25 straight is not in sight...
Comment