Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Fun-Gun shoot UPDATED START TIME!
Collapse
X
-
-
Well it seemed like Cory welcomed the new over-under shooters with an unusually tough course today. Even then it was very fun. Our group had the overall winner Mike Peraza shooting his kid's smallish 20 gauge pump with a score of 75(I think). He bagged some amazing shots including a true pair clubhouse on station 1.
Good times.Alfred E. Neuman 2024
"The Hillary Clinton school of failure."Comment
-
Stations 2, 3, and 8 really kicked my butt today. I got a total of 6 birds between them... ugh.
I think I shot station 10 in the wrong order? (I was hitting the one that peaked first, then the higher/faster one second) Oh well, whatever works I guess.
I had two times on station 1 where I have no idea how they were NOT clubhouses. I could swear they were lined up perfectly and I obliterated the one in front.
On the bright side, I got the revenge on station 7 I was seeking from the last shoot (never mind it wasn't the same location, I'll take it anyway.)Comment
-
Dude no way I took hoa lol it was a blast my boys 500 got the best of me I have sore cheek super fun though John we missed you on the course todayWell it seemed like Cory welcomed the new over-under shooters with an unusually tough course today. Even then it was very fun. Our group had the overall winner Mike Peraza shooting his kid's smallish 20 gauge pump with a score of 75(I think). He bagged some amazing shots including a true pair clubhouse on station 1.
Good times.Comment
-
Glad you guys had fun and I missed everyone I shoot with. Sounds like Cory may have kept those ridiculous far targets on stations 2, 3, and 4.
I love them myself.
Next month I plan on being there.
Considering what I have been through with my back and the target presentation over at Raahauges, I think I did okay. I ended up with a 69 for the main event; 36 for super sport and 36 for 20gauge. Overall a great day, but very exhausting.
Last edited by fecalguns; 10-13-2019, 5:01 PM.Comment
-
You guys will have to school me on different shots.
Can you describe the following shots?
Chantelle or Chandelier (something like that, saw it a while back)
ClubhouseGod Bless America - My iTrader rating - https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...2-transactionsComment
-
-
I don't know what the first two are but a Clubhouse is breaking both targets with one shell. I gave it a shot on station one, shot stream went between both and I got dust off both. Was kind of fun.Alfred E. Neuman 2024
"The Hillary Clinton school of failure."Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,382
Posts: 25,147,337
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 30539 users online. 169 members and 30370 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


you rock!!!
Comment