Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Fun-Gun shoot 09/14/2019

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    fecalguns
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    • Jul 2015
    • 1341

    Originally posted by ceh383
    Yeah, but you will be shooting a light, nimble gun. Me, I'll be shooting a barrel heavy pig
    Okay another 10 handicap added for you.

    Comment

    • #32
      ceh383
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 2013
      • 2536

      I'll tell you what, we can trade guns....Then we'll be even LOL.
      "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

      Comment

      • #33
        fecalguns
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        • Jul 2015
        • 1341

        Originally posted by ceh383
        I'll tell you what, we can trade guns....Then we'll be even LOL.
        That will be fun. Any station but #2.

        Comment

        • #34
          fecalguns
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          • Jul 2015
          • 1341

          Originally posted by ceh383
          I'll tell you what, we can trade guns....Then we'll be even LOL.
          BTW I will be bringing a Beretta A400 28ga which is SUPER LIGHT AND as a backup, a Silver Pigeon 28ga.

          Comment

          • #35
            ceh383
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 2013
            • 2536

            I'm bringing a Browning GTI with full length tubes.
            As a 12ga, it's not bad, but add the 13oz worth of tubes and well....A pig on a fence post.
            "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

            Comment

            • #36
              fecalguns
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              • Jul 2015
              • 1341

              Originally posted by ceh383
              I'm bringing a Browning GTI with full length tubes.
              As a 12ga, it's not bad, but add the 13oz worth of tubes and well....A pig on a fence post.
              I might not be able to lift it. My back has been killing me this week. LOL. Seriously though it might be a little uncomfortable for me to try it, but I definitely want to anyways. Good news though, it won't kick.

              Comment

              • #37
                ceh383
                Veteran Member
                • Jul 2013
                • 2536

                Originally posted by fecalguns
                Good news though, it won't kick.
                Yeah, it's not much more than a .22
                When I put the .410 tubes in it, it's like a pellet gun.
                "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

                Comment

                • #38
                  whutsup40
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 2727

                  Station #2 was not that bad today!!!

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    fecalguns
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                    • Jul 2015
                    • 1341

                    Great course AGAIN! Thanks a lot champu and mike51392 for not telling us you're both sandbaggers. Great shooting!!!

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      mike51392
                      Member
                      • Jan 2011
                      • 158

                      According to who? �� good times congrats to ryan for the cash prize- nice meeting and shooting with you guys - NOW BACK TO MY ICE COLD BEER!

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        fecalguns
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                        • Jul 2015
                        • 1341

                        Originally posted by mike51392
                        According to who? �� good times congrats to ryan for the cash prize- nice meeting and shooting with you guys - NOW BACK TO MY ICE COLD BEER!

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          shovelon
                          Senior Member
                          • Mar 2012
                          • 1852

                          Originally posted by mike51392
                          According to who? �� good times congrats to ryan for the cash prize- nice meeting and shooting with you guys - NOW BACK TO MY ICE COLD BEER!
                          Yeah Ryan stole my cash prize by one point. FNG!
                          Alfred E. Neuman 2024

                          "The Hillary Clinton school of failure."

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            champu
                            CGN Contributor
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 1981

                            That was loads of fun, great meeting you all.

                            Already looking forward to doing it again, if for no other reason than getting revenge on station 7.

                            -FNG
                            Last edited by champu; 10-13-2019, 4:41 PM.

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              whutsup40
                              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                              CGN Contributor
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 2727

                              Station 7 had it's moments lol

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                whutsup40
                                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                                CGN Contributor
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 2727

                                champu!! I'm also in Redondo maybe we can carpool sometime.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1