Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Triple B Clays Beretta Demo Days !!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ysr_racer
    Banned
    • Mar 2006
    • 12014

    Triple B Clays Beretta Demo Days !!





  • #2
    SoCalPI
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2003
    • 1994

    Very cool. You think they could get the grammar correct...”Come out and try there shotguns.” Especially when they got it right later....”Beretta provides the shotguns along with their representatives...”

    Grammar notwithstanding, lol, still a great event. Thanks for posting.

    Comment

    • #3
      newbutold
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2017
      • 1952

      Nice
      Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. Robert J. Hanlon

      No more dems, rinos, commies, , pinkos, crooks, pedos, frauds, idiots, lunatics, wanna-be dictators, traitors, old fools, or kleptocratic thieves for President from any party.

      The demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol have defiled the seat of American democracy. Donald J. Trump 1/7/21

      Comment

      • #4
        ysr_racer
        Banned
        • Mar 2006
        • 12014

        I'm just glad I'm back on "they're" mailing list, after being banned for life

        Comment

        • #5
          Dooder
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2012
          • 1512

          Your so lucky to get them emails

          Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
          Man, this place has gone bonkers.

          Comment

          • #6
            BOBGBA
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Sep 2010
            • 2400

            Originally posted by ysr_racer
            I'm just glad I'm back on "they're" mailing list, after being banned for life
            Did the offense involve somebody else's cornflakes?
            God Bless America - My iTrader rating - https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...2-transactions

            Comment

            • #7
              hamajun
              Member
              • Apr 2016
              • 422

              I wish they let us try their demo guns at 5-stand or skeet field...

              Comment

              • #8
                ysr_racer
                Banned
                • Mar 2006
                • 12014

                Originally posted by BOBGBA
                Did the offense involve somebody else's cornflakes?
                Apparently

                Comment

                • #9
                  etwinam
                  Veteran Member
                  • Mar 2016
                  • 3223

                  Damn I actually plan on going clay shooting on Sunday too. I already own two of those Berettas. the only thing I'd be interested in is the Silver Pigeon. But I'm far from being able to afford that haha. The a400 Xcel Black Edition would be kind of cool to check out.
                  God, Guns & Integrity. Prioritize your Priorities.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    bigbearbear
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 5378

                    I hope the people from Beretta doing this demo is a lot better than those who manned their sales booth in Sparta during Grand American a couple of years back. I was there shopping for a shotgun, and it is great to do so during Grand American because they let you borrow the gun and also shoot a round of trap for free. However, the woman manning the Beretta booth was pretty rude, not someone who should be dealing with potential customers buying $10k++ shotguns (e.g. DT11).

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1