I just saw this video and I want that magazine extension
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I want it
Collapse
X
-
Pretty cool device! The guy quad loads pretty smoothly as well.
RandyRule #1 Liberals screw up everything they touch.
Rule #2 Whatever they accuse you of, they are already doing.
Rule #3 Liberals lie about anything no matter how insignificant.
Rule #4 If all else fails, they call you a Racist!
It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,, It is how well you do what you don't know how to do.
www.buchananprecisionmachine.comComment
-
I’ve seen this before. I think the fella sells them off his Facebook. https://www.rem870.com/2018/10/08/te...-for-shotguns/Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,712
Posts: 25,150,772
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 12696 users online. 137 members and 12559 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment