Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

MNM Fun-gun Shoot 07/13/2019

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    shovelon
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 1852

    Originally posted by whutsup40
    he's a member there, he is good!!
    What's he shootin'?
    Alfred E. Neuman 2024

    "The Hillary Clinton school of failure."

    Comment

    • #17
      whutsup40
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Mar 2009
      • 2727

      looks like a model 12 pump!

      Comment

      • #18
        fecalguns
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        • Jul 2015
        • 1341

        Originally posted by whutsup40
        looks like a model 12 pump!
        I went ahead and sent another email adding Chris to the list.

        Comment

        • #19
          whutsup40
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Mar 2009
          • 2727

          Did you see we are shooting stations 1-6 and 12-15, that's different.

          Comment

          • #20
            fecalguns
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            • Jul 2015
            • 1341

            Originally posted by whutsup40
            Did you see we are shooting stations 1-6 and 12-15, that's different.
            Maybe the five other stations are for the public or supersport?

            How did you find out? The site doesn't show anything like that or at least I couldn't find anything.

            EDIT: Nevermind. I found my email and they mentioned it.
            Last edited by fecalguns; 07-12-2019, 4:47 PM.

            Comment

            • #21
              whutsup40
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              CGN Contributor
              • Mar 2009
              • 2727

              yea it was an email!!

              Comment

              • #22
                fecalguns
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                • Jul 2015
                • 1341

                Unfortunately trapperjohn won't be able to make it tomorrow. At the moment we have 4 in the squad. There is one guest that said he would be there. I will invite him to join our squad unless anyone else here had another guest they would like to invite. Chris is already in our squad now, but we have room for at least one more.

                Comment

                • #23
                  fecalguns
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                  • Jul 2015
                  • 1341

                  Did we have fun????

                  I know I did and even though it was hot, it wasn't unbearable.

                  Missed you trapperjohn.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    whutsup40
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                    CGN Contributor
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 2727

                    Yes I had fun!! The heat wasn't to bad. wish I would have shot better, But there is always next time lol. Thks for the invite Looking at new guns as I'm typing this. DAMN SPORT!!

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      shovelon
                      Senior Member
                      • Mar 2012
                      • 1852

                      That was fun!!!!!!

                      And I shot well enough. 76 was my highest score yet, and with the additional 5 points for SxS gave me an overall of 81. The fun shoot is my favorite sporting clays event.

                      Animal style cheeseburger was GREAT!
                      Last edited by shovelon; 07-13-2019, 5:25 PM.
                      Alfred E. Neuman 2024

                      "The Hillary Clinton school of failure."

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        shovelon
                        Senior Member
                        • Mar 2012
                        • 1852

                        Originally posted by fecalguns
                        Did we have fun????

                        I know I did and even though it was hot, it wasn't unbearable.

                        Missed you trapperjohn.
                        Man you killed it today with a 91 !!!!!!
                        Alfred E. Neuman 2024

                        "The Hillary Clinton school of failure."

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          fecalguns
                          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                          • Jul 2015
                          • 1341

                          Originally posted by shovelon
                          That was fun!!!!!!

                          And I shot well enough. 76 was my highest score yet, and with the additional 5 points for SxS gave me an overall of 81. The fun shoot is my favorite sporting clays event.

                          Animal style cheeseburger was GREAT!
                          Hopefully Cory will continue with the cheeseburgers in the following events. They were great!!! And dude you shot great!!!

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            whutsup40
                            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                            CGN Contributor
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 2727

                            Fecal the clay killer is his new name. I enjoyed shooting with the clay master today!!

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              whutsup40
                              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                              CGN Contributor
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 2727

                              Really enjoyed the burgers today.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                BOBGBA
                                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                                CGN Contributor
                                • Sep 2010
                                • 2400

                                What, no bragging about finishing in the money? I guess you guys are slipping. Maybe it was the heat.
                                God Bless America - My iTrader rating - https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...2-transactions

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1