So I was one of the many that went down to Turners and put money down on a VR80. I have to admit I jumped on the train of all the hype but now am getting second thoughts. After talking to the guys at Turners none of them actually really new what the gun was all about. Same answers were returned when I called RIA themselves. I know in CA with a fixed magazine we have a few different ways to separate ways to swap out mags but theres no real clarification how the VR80CA!!!! will do it, or what the gun will or will not come with. Anyone have any ideas or have one yet?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
RIA VR80CA
Collapse
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,408
Posts: 25,147,481
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 26732 users online. 79 members and 26653 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.
