Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WEEKDAY SHOOT!!
Collapse
X
-
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"Comment
-
-
Yeah - the few times I've shot during the week were magical - no crowds, casual pace, no tactifools...
Looking forward to the next opportunity, but not likely for a couple of months anyway.
Glad you all had a good time.
Still bastards though.Comment
-
I could get used to it. Being a bastard that is.
Alfred E. Neuman 2024
"The Hillary Clinton school of failure."Comment
-
How many grains of powder?
16.5 = 1200fps @ 7900psi
17.5 = 1250fps @ 8600psi
18.5 = 1300fps @ 9300psi
PS: I guess I won't have to worry about you picking up the hulls I want...
PPS: what reloader did you get?Last edited by ceh383; 03-14-2019, 9:24 PM."A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"Comment
-
It's me you have to worry about. Gun Clubs and STS belong to Fecal.
Comment
-
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"Comment
-
I'm using the GC hull
CB1100-12 wad
Cheddite 209 primer
18.2gr Clay Dot
1oz 7.5 Eagle Shot
Bought in bulk I can load a box for about $4.85. It's slightly cheaper than the Herters I used to buy, and when I do my part, they hit hard.
Speaking of reloading...I need to load some for saturday
PS: Right now I have enough supplies to load around 6k."A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"Comment
-
Current recipe:I'm using the GC hull
CB1100-12 wad
Cheddite 209 primer
18.2gr Clay Dot
1oz 7.5 Eagle Shot
Bought in bulk I can load a box for about $4.85. It's slightly cheaper than the Herters I used to buy, and when I do my part, they hit hard.
Speaking of reloading...I need to load some for saturday
PS: Right now I have enough supplies to load around 6k.
GC/STS
CB1100
Cheddite 209
E3 19.0gr
1OZ 7.5/8.0 Eagle Shot
Probably darn close to what you have. LOLComment
-
Yeah red Winchester works well for me. And those can with the package.
The best I can measure is 17 grains. But the recoil is a bit anemic so I am guessing is a tad lower than that. The previous owner had it setup for skeet. I did not change a thing and they break clays. I did weigh everything to make sure I did not blow up. No more welding or grinding at home either.
The reloaders are MEC 600jr. I never had any intention to reload but was getting nervous about buying 1oz #9 low recoil shells for skeet. When these were offered to me I only wanted the 12 gauge but was forced to take the whole lot or nothing.Alfred E. Neuman 2024
"The Hillary Clinton school of failure."Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,402
Posts: 25,147,428
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 29583 users online. 117 members and 29466 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment