Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

3/17 Sansei March shoot

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hamajun
    Member
    • Apr 2016
    • 422

    3/17 Sansei March shoot

    I signed up and Mark put me in a 11am squad. Who else is coming for Sansei on March 17th?

  • #2
    shovelon
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 1852

    I am squaded for 9am. See you there. Hopefully this rain can bite me.
    Alfred E. Neuman 2024

    "The Hillary Clinton school of failure."

    Comment

    • #3
      hamajun
      Member
      • Apr 2016
      • 422

      Originally posted by shovelon
      I am squaded for 9am. See you there. Hopefully this rain can bite me.

      Comment

      • #4
        shovelon
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2012
        • 1852

        What a beautiful sunny day, perfect weather.

        Thanks to all that practice I matched my best score. Missed 3 out of 75 for a 96% average. The steak chili and spam musabi were excellent, as were the dodger dogs. Scored another used progressive re-loader as well.

        Only thing missing was Lola. She was up north at Comstock(?) cleaning some other shooter's clocks.
        Alfred E. Neuman 2024

        "The Hillary Clinton school of failure."

        Comment

        • #5
          Vot
          Junior Member
          • Aug 2018
          • 80

          Damn a 72/75? When I grow up I wanna shoot that good! I shot a 60. Somehow I ended up winning 3rd place in E class so I’m happy with that. Got one of those pins.

          Comment

          • #6
            hamajun
            Member
            • Apr 2016
            • 422

            Congrats shovelon and Vot for their best score done at today's Sansei match

            Vot got his first Sansei pin as he was 3rd place for Class E.

            Comment

            • #7
              BOBGBA
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              CGN Contributor
              • Sep 2010
              • 2400

              Originally posted by shovelon
              ...Scored another used progressive re-loader as well...
              Gauge, brand and pictures?
              God Bless America - My iTrader rating - https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...2-transactions

              Comment

              • #8
                shovelon
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2012
                • 1852

                Originally posted by BOBGBA
                Gauge, brand and pictures?
                12 gauge, MEC650 bare bones. Is partially disassembled, and missing a couple of parts. Came with the manual and a bunch of charge bars which will have to learn about.
                Alfred E. Neuman 2024

                "The Hillary Clinton school of failure."

                Comment

                • #9
                  shovelon
                  Senior Member
                  • Mar 2012
                  • 1852

                  Originally posted by hamajun

                  Vot got his first Sansei pin as he was 3rd place for Class E.
                  Nice going!!!!!
                  Alfred E. Neuman 2024

                  "The Hillary Clinton school of failure."

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    fecalguns
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                    • Jul 2015
                    • 1341

                    Originally posted by shovelon
                    What a beautiful sunny day, perfect weather.

                    Thanks to all that practice I matched my best score. Missed 3 out of 75 for a 96% average. The steak chili and spam musabi were excellent, as were the dodger dogs. Scored another used progressive re-loader as well.

                    Only thing missing was Lola. She was up north at Comstock(?) cleaning some other shooter's clocks.
                    Originally posted by Vot
                    Damn a 72/75? When I grow up I wanna shoot that good! I shot a 60. Somehow I ended up winning 3rd place in E class so I’m happy with that. Got one of those pins.
                    Originally posted by hamajun
                    Congrats shovelon and Vot for their best score done at today's Sansei match

                    Vot got his first Sansei pin as he was 3rd place for Class E.
                    Awesome!!! No wins for me today, but got an okay score at Redlands. 77/100. I shot with Cory Moore and his Father. Cory got a 95 and his Father got a 97!!! Nicolas Berry actually won with a 98. Cory's father gave me a couple of tips and made my day. Had a great time and my mission is to beat both of them soon.

                    Shovelon. Did you win overall?
                    Last edited by fecalguns; 03-17-2019, 4:17 PM.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      shovelon
                      Senior Member
                      • Mar 2012
                      • 1852

                      Originally posted by fecalguns
                      Awesome!!! No wins for me today, but got an okay score at Redlands. 77/100. I shot with Cory Moore and his Father. Cory got a 95 and his Father got a 97!!! Nicolas Berry actually won with a 98. Cory's father gave me a couple of tips and made my day. Had a great time and my mission is to beat both of them soon.

                      Shovelon. Did you win overall?
                      No. 72/75 got me 4th place B class. First was 74, second and third were 73 ea.

                      Went straight first round and that made me happy.
                      Alfred E. Neuman 2024

                      "The Hillary Clinton school of failure."

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        fecalguns
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                        • Jul 2015
                        • 1341

                        Originally posted by shovelon
                        No. 72/75 got me 4th place B class. First was 74, second and third were 73 ea.

                        Went straight first round and that made me happy.
                        CONGRATS!!!!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          ceh383
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jul 2013
                          • 2536

                          Originally posted by shovelon
                          No. 72/75 got me 4th place B class. First was 74, second and third were 73 ea.

                          Went straight first round and that made me happy.
                          Looks like the "B" class winner went straight...What are you going to do
                          Sounds like everyone did well today, congrats on the EXCELLENT scores
                          "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            shovelon
                            Senior Member
                            • Mar 2012
                            • 1852

                            Originally posted by ceh383
                            Looks like the "B" class winner went straight...What are you going to do
                            Sounds like everyone did well today, congrats on the EXCELLENT scores
                            Thanks!

                            Yeah, "B" class winner went 74. I did everything right today so I am content. Kinda miss Lola though.
                            Alfred E. Neuman 2024

                            "The Hillary Clinton school of failure."

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              fecalguns
                              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                              • Jul 2015
                              • 1341

                              Originally posted by shovelon
                              Thanks!

                              Yeah, "B" class winner went 74. I did everything right today so I am content. Kinda miss Lola though.
                              You miss abuse from Lola???





                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1