Does anyone have a pdf file, of the instruction manual, for a benelli m1 super90? I bought mine used and never got one. Now I can't seem to take my bolt out, because I don't know how to remove the charging handle.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Need help with Benelli M1
Collapse
X
-
"Cowardice asks the question, 'Is it safe?' Expediency asks the question, 'Is it politic?' Vanity asks the question, 'Is it popular?' But, conscience asks the question, 'Is it right?' And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because one's conscience tells one that it is right."
--Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,765
Posts: 25,151,449
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21154 users online. 146 members and 21008 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment