anyone know where to get the shot shell side saddle mounted on the side of the receiver made of nylon and not plastic like the one featured on this
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
nylon shot shell carrier?
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-

7 or 8 shot versions available. I don't know how they attach.(former) Glock and 1911 Armorer; LEO (now retired) -
thanksComment
-
http://www.dillonprecision.com/content/p/8/brid/83

7 or 8 shot versions available. I don't know how they attach.
Ahh, so that's where to get them. Thanks.
sigpicComment
-
They are attached with a adhesive. The velcro that mounts on the gun is a peel and stick. The nylon shell holders then attach, stick to the velcro on the gun. Great product. Have been using mine on my 1100CM for over 5 years. Nice to be able to remove shell holder to change out your ammo,
without handling your shotgun. My shell holder came from the factory when Remington was producing the 1100CM. Just don't get brake cleaner on it.If you can't shoot good, at least look good shootingComment
-
I think the guy that makes them is www.3gungear.com in AZ. +1 3 gun fun shooter.I move slow but I make up for it by shooting poorly.
When I hit the lotto I'm only shooting factory.Comment
-
Website has been under construction since May 2008.I think the guy that makes them is www.3gungear.com in AZ. +1 3 gun fun shooter.
sigpicComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,597
Posts: 25,149,616
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 28275 users online. 119 members and 28156 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment