Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

After market stock pads

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chad
    Junior Member
    • Feb 2009
    • 24

    After market stock pads

    Any direction I can get would be great. I took my Mossberg 500SPX out Friday afternoon for the maiden trip to the range. Love this shotgun. Ran through about 75 rounds, mostly slugs and some target shoot loads.

    This morning after shower and shaving I notice in the mirror a HUGE, and I mean HUGE bruise on my shoulder. Good and bad story, I see I need to improve where I position the butt on my shoulder and I now know I gotta do something for a stock pad better than what comes with the gun.

    Anybody know of a good after market stock pad, maybe one that is sprung or something?
  • #2
    69Mach1
    Super Moderator
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Jan 2006
    • 15032

    Limbsaver works great.
    sigpic
    69Mach1
    munkeeboi
    TURBOELKY
    antix2
    WTSGDYBBR
    tujungatoes
    jmpgnr24K

    Comment

    • #3
      Gunaria
      Banned
      • Jan 2007
      • 3894



      Can't go wrong with Limbsaver.

      Comment

      • #4
        A'sDad
        Member
        • May 2007
        • 424

        +1 on the Limbsaver- That is what I put on my 870.

        Comment

        • #5
          Chad
          Junior Member
          • Feb 2009
          • 24

          Thanks for the ideas everyone. I went and got a Limbsaver slip-on. Have not gone shooting yet to try it but it sure feels much better holding it.

          Thanks again,

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1