Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Who sells Benelli SuperNova barrels online

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • anotherone
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2006
    • 972

    Who sells Benelli SuperNova barrels online

    As per the topic who sells Benelli SuperNova barrels online? My local FFL wanted a truckload of cash (almost $400) and I know you can get these for around $250 - $300ish online. But where do you purchase them?

    In specific I'm looking for the cantilever rifled slug barrel in 24+ inches to mount an EOTech to slug it to some hogs !
  • #2
    bwiese
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Oct 2005
    • 27621

    I'm looking for a 24" Nova barrel (for all I know SuperNova vs Nova barrels may be the same, maybe not) - as I have an 18" Nova "Special Purpose" LE-type shotgun.

    I have not seen any volume vendors of Benelli barrels. In fact getting another barrel for my Nova from Benelli or its parts distributors, or when Brownell's used to carry 'em, will cost *more* than what I paid for my Nova shotgun: the cheapest I can get the barrel is $240ish and I only paid $215 for my Nova.

    Bill Wiese
    San Jose, CA

    CGF Board Member / NRA Benefactor Life Member / CRPA life member
    sigpic
    No postings of mine here, unless otherwise specifically noted, are
    to be construed as formal or informal positions of the Calguns.Net
    ownership, The Calguns Foundation, Inc. ("CGF"), the NRA, or my
    employer. No posts of mine on Calguns are to be construed as
    legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.

    Comment

    • #3
      anotherone
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2006
      • 972

      I can't find the phone number for benelli anywhere on their website do you have a number I can call Benelli at?

      Comment

      • #4
        metalhead357
        Calguns Addict
        • Jan 2006
        • 5546

        Benelli Nova Slug Barrels


        Benelli Nova Slug Barrels Item:XG-228222$209.99 - $239.99
        I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered....
        I am not a number! I am a free man

        1.)All humanity would be better off if Stoooopid hurt.
        2.)Why is it that if guns are sooooo unsafe that you're 9 times more likely to die at the hands of your doctor?
        3.)Remember...Buy it cheap & stack it deep

        Comment

        • #5
          anotherone
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2006
          • 972

          Originally posted by metalhead357
          Benelli Nova Slug Barrels


          Benelli Nova Slug Barrels Item:XG-228222$209.99 - $239.99
          ack! they don't have it in Advantage Max4 HD ! Now my gun won't match... but at $209 I'll wrap it in fabric for that price!

          Comment

          • #6
            metalhead357
            Calguns Addict
            • Jan 2006
            • 5546

            LOL! THAT m' friend is what I said when I had a chance to get a SS barreled rifle I intended on using hunting! Cloth or tape is cheap!

            Hope the link helps some
            I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered....
            I am not a number! I am a free man

            1.)All humanity would be better off if Stoooopid hurt.
            2.)Why is it that if guns are sooooo unsafe that you're 9 times more likely to die at the hands of your doctor?
            3.)Remember...Buy it cheap & stack it deep

            Comment

            • #7
              bose77
              Junior Member
              • Feb 2006
              • 14

              http://www.impactguns.com/store/ They have all Benelli barrels and parts, good prices too. Call them if anything is out of stock.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1