Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Ebay Mossberg kit...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • avalon42
    Member
    • Feb 2009
    • 250

    Ebay Mossberg kit...

    I saw some ads on Ebay for the Mossberg 500 Tactical Kit made by ?UAG?

    Here is one of the current listings. I do NOT own or endorse them, I just want feedback if anyone has any. I know the stuff is cheap, but I want a well-rounded opinion on those that have purchased it.



    Comes with Tactical stock, light, laser, foreend, shell holders, etc.


    They sell like hotcakes, because every time I watch the item on Ebay, it is always bought up and gone.
  • #2
    JeffM
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2007
    • 4359

    Looks like a bunch of crap to me.

    LOLed at this:

    Comment

    • #3
      SFFRONTMAN
      Vendor/Retailer
      • Jul 2007
      • 1531

      It looks like promag garbage, stay away.

      Comment

      • #4
        bigthaiboy
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 2007
        • 4795

        The stock set are Pro-Mag. I have one of the handrails (off Ebay) and it doesn't fit right, so it wobbles side to side. Not good. No experience with the collapsible stock, however. Save your money.

        Life can make you do many things, even kiss a man with a runny nose.

        Comment

        • #5
          snypr
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2006
          • 1142

          you get what you pay for...
          Originally posted by Lone_Gunman
          American stormed the beaches of Normandy, not Europeans. Americans invented the airplane, personal computer, telephone, radio, TV, GPS, the DVR, automatic transmission, laser, and f'ing bubble gum. EUROPEANS DIDN"T. So until you asshats start providing the world with more innovation than Americans do how about you STFU about us?

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1