Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wife Unclear on Ammo Usage at Range

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    JagerDog
    I need a LIFE!!
    • May 2011
    • 15672

    Very forward thinking Mrs. That'll come in handy. 2A only protects muskets for the militia.
    Palestine is a fake country

    No Mas Hamas



    #Blackolivesmatter

    Comment

    • #17
      Black Majik
      Calguns Addict
      • Oct 2005
      • 9695

      Great excuse to need a SxS now...

      Comment

      • #18
        d sauce
        Member
        • Oct 2010
        • 439

        I'm wondering where she bought it and how the sales person sold her on it.

        Comment

        • #19
          Revoman
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2007
          • 2395

          Although funny, yet very thoughtful of your wife getting one for you, it really is a pellet pouch, seriously.

          They are sold by Wilkins and work very well for air rifle pellet purposes.

          Comment

          • #20
            shellslinger
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2011
            • 930

            Bounce a ball in Football that's a fumble. Baseball, no bouncing at all. Bounce a ball in Hockey, well that's a mandatory drug test right there...

            Comment

            • #21
              Fergie
              Member
              • Jan 2015
              • 253

              Just in case anyone really wanted one, I pasted he sellers info below. It does make me want to buy a pellet gun now. Benjamin Marauder cost as much as a real gun - $500. But... a lot cheaper to shoot though!

              Merchant information:
              michael wilkins
              mike@wilkinspouches.com

              Comment

              • #22
                LBDamned
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Feb 2011
                • 19040

                I don't think she's unclear or confused at all... In fact, it's a pretty clever way to tell you what all our better halves think... YOU HAVE TOO MUCH AMMO!

                "Kamala is a radical leftist lunatic" ~ Donald J. Trump

                Comment

                • #23
                  onelonehorseman
                  Veteran Member
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 4888

                  Switch to Aguila mini-shells and you can double the capacity of your ammo bag!
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Calico1404
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jan 2016
                    • 3401

                    HA! You can keep your ear protection in there!

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      bazineta
                      Senior Member
                      CGN Contributor
                      • Jun 2015
                      • 647

                      She's basically telling you that she thinks you should add a muzzleloader to your collection. Probably two muzzleloaders.

                      I guess I don't see the problem with that.
                      Last edited by bazineta; 01-16-2017, 2:14 PM.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        ElDub1950
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Aug 2012
                        • 5688

                        Perfect!! Holds all the ammo you'll ever need. (according to shotgun Joe Biden, the country's best VP ever).

                        But actually a nice little wall decoration for your reloading room

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          siklidkid
                          Member
                          • Aug 2012
                          • 113

                          Safety pins.
                          .
                          .

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            SandHill
                            Senior Member
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 2210

                            Originally posted by Black Majik
                            Great excuse to need a SxS now...
                            Bingo! Right answer is always to buy another gun. And it would work just fine for an over-under as well if you don't already have one or more.
                            Pooty Poot, you sure screwed the pooch this time! - Ghost of Roza Shanina, WWII Soviet Sniper

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              steve91104
                              Veteran Member
                              • Oct 2009
                              • 2806

                              Nice, on the bright side I bet you could get a bag of corn nuts in there

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                ElvenSoul
                                I need a LIFE!!
                                • Apr 2008
                                • 17431

                                Oh you just have to take her next trip!

                                My idea is if you use removable chokes. Well new choke bag!
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1