Looking at FranchiUSA or CZ O/U's for a dedicated clay target gun. I've set a budget limit of $1K. Prefer 12 ga.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
O/U recommendations for clay shooting $1000 or less
Collapse
X
-
Unfortunately, that is the answer to a different question. OP specifically asked about O/Us, not semis. If the question were about single barrel guns, the correct answer would be 870 Wingmaster or Model 12. For O/Us, the correct answer is "none of the above." He should find a used Beretta 68X or Citori, or if he's really lucky a Miroku Mk70.This has been asked (and answered) a bunch of times. And it's always the same, Beretta A300 semi autoComment
-
Not uncommon to find field grade Citori for $1K'ish. My buddy has a barely used Lightning model for that I've been considering even though I don't need it. Used 686's tend to fetch a bit more, but not a lot more. There's some Browning Crossover Targets in the same range. If that fits, it's prolly the best deal in entry level target guns on the planet.
So...I would look at lighty used field grade guns or step my budget to say $1500 to really open the door. Over the life of the gun you'll forget all about it. The volume a dedicated target gun can see, will beat the stuffing out of lesser guns.
Between your two, I'd guess Franchi would have more support 10-20 years from now. Franchi actually makes their guns vs. has their stamp put on them from Huglu in Turkey. They also have some considerably higher grade guns in their repetoire.Palestine is a fake country
No Mas Hamas
#BlackolivesmatterComment
-
Comment
-
CZs O/Us are of Turkish origin, aren't they?Comment
-
-
L.C. or a model 21.... SxS are cool too. I like my citori, silver pigeon is still waiting in jail for the past 3 months ugh.Once an Eagle
Always an Eagle
My travel blog
The Wong Winding Road-Adventures of The Chinese Cowboy https://thewongwindingroad.blogspot.com/Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,909
Posts: 25,153,038
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 34587 users online. 113 members and 34474 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment