delete
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
no longer looking for a
Collapse
X
-
no longer looking for a
God Bless America - My iTrader rating - https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...2-transactionsTags: None -
When I looked, there were none locally, but I found a new Rizzini version of the same gun, aluminum frame with 28" barrels and 3" chambers, round knob with nice oil-finished wood. Quality seems to be on par with my Berettas, and it's my go-to pheasant gun. -
I've got one...not a deluxe...so minus one gold bird.
General Manager
Pacific Sporting Arms
912 W. 10th St
Azusa, CA 91702Comment
-
BOBGBA,
You may want to go to PSA and talk to Jordon. Believe me, he knows his shotguns.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,921
Posts: 25,153,250
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 70471 users online. 143 members and 70328 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment