Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Damn Aluminum Targets Part II

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ysr_racer
    Banned
    • Mar 2006
    • 12014

    Damn Aluminum Targets Part II

    .
    I found this at Raahauge's yesterday. Damn these things are hard to break


    Last edited by ysr_racer; 05-08-2016, 1:47 PM.
  • #2
    TKM
    Onward through the fog!
    CGN Contributor
    • Jul 2002
    • 10657

    They loaded a bunch of novelty aluminum pigeon ashtrays for Bob Golic in one of those stupid celebrity shooting shows.

    I am more familiar with the kevlar versions that they keep slipping into the cases at WalMart.
    It's not PTSD, it's nostalgia.

    Comment

    • #3
      sandiego67
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2015
      • 669

      That's the problem!

      I took a few shots the other day where I was sure that someone slipped a few blank shells into my pouch. I thought I was dead on with my pattern when I pulled the trigger but it didn't look like any shot was leaving my barrel.

      Comment

      • #4
        Epaphroditus
        Veteran Member
        • Sep 2013
        • 4888

        That's why we need to upgun and use DU in everything!
        CA firearms laws timeline BLM land maps

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1