I just jailed one from Turners. They have them on sale for $379. Good price for a Remy. I plan on replacing my HD Mossy 500 with this. Gonna make the Mossy a "truck" gun. Anyone else running this for HD?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Remy 887 Tac Nitro Mag
Collapse
X
-
Remy 887 Tac Nitro Mag
Tags: None -
I do. Picked it up from a Calgunner about a year ago for $150 bucks. I've only put about 100-150 shells through it so far, but it's been trouble free.War is when your Government tells you who the enemy is......
Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself. -
^$150!!!! Damn I thought $380 was a good deal. Wondering if anyone has a post recall model. Seems like a lot of issues with the original model. And now it's discontinued, figured that's why Turners had the sale. Anyways, I just got burnout of jail. Haven't shot it yet but seems nicely built. Only thing I don't like is if the forend is pulled back I can't cycle the action. That's one thing I like about my MossbergComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,653
Posts: 25,150,120
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18582 users online. 138 members and 18444 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment