Look what I just got off an auction for $140. I have a plain 23" barrel for it so I can make it a clone of the WWII Model 11.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WOOT! I won it.
Collapse
X
-
WOOT! I won it.
sigpic
Antelope Valley grown, now State of Jefferson transplant.Tags: None -
Enjoy....post pics !!"The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory...." -
Looks nice. When was it made? Will you shoot it? Is that a good buy? It sounds like it.Comment
-
What is it? Some sort of cowboy gun?Comment
-
IIRC, it was made between 1905 and 1948. There was a limited number used as WWII shotguns and one of the weapons Clyde and Bonnie were using. Once I strip it and find it functional, I'm gonna shoot it.sigpic
Antelope Valley grown, now State of Jefferson transplant.Comment
-
I love my Model 11. Remington was very helpfull and gave the manufacturing date from the serial # and sent my a manual.
I am working on a 10 shoot extension, because it is a bump firing fool.
Does it have a square "flatt" recoil spring or a round wire recoil spring.
If there is any question of chamber length get to gunsmith or make a chamber gauge. http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...r+length+gauge
Last edited by Utha Schleigle; 12-24-2008, 9:13 PM.PLEASE WEAR EYE PROTECT & PROTECTIVE GEAR IN SHOP!!!!!! You can order another part from from manufacturer, but you can't order another finger or eye from your mother & father.
***This DOES NOT constitute GOOD or SANE legal - professional gunsmithing - psychiatric MD - tax - accounting -gardening advice. Please contactact qualified a professional in their repective specialties.*** AWHHH go ahead and mix match specialities that could be funny!!!!!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,411
Posts: 25,147,510
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 26276 users online. 44 members and 26232 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment