I've got a friend who has a 590 he wants to sell me. Is there a way to find out with the serial number what year it was manufactured. He said he bought it about a year ago but has only put 20 rounds threw it. It looks brand new and he's only asking $200 so it looks like I'll be adding another 590 to the family. thanks
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mossberg 590
Collapse
X
-
Mossberg 590
Tags: None -
Are you talking about one of the short barrel, extended magazine parkerized guns?"I don't like repeat offenders, I like DEAD offenders!" ~Ted Nugent
"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." ~ Claire Wolfe -
I know its a good price. Last week at Big5 they were on sale for $339 and I got one.Comment
-
I hope you took his offer. Its a good shotgun."Legitimate use of violence can only be that which is required in self-defense." Ron Paul
"The issue today is the same as it has been throughout all history, whether man shall be allowed to govern himself or be ruled by a small elite." - Thomas Jefferson
Originally posted by forumguyThe same way they enforce all the rest of the BS laws. Only criminals are exempt, while the honest obey.Originally posted by bwieseSometimes I think the function of Calguns is half to refute bad info from gunshops and half to refute bad info from DOJ.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,414
Posts: 25,147,590
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21293 users online. 140 members and 21153 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment