Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

ATI Semi on closeout at Big5

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Steve_In_29
    Banned
    • Nov 2009
    • 5682

    ATI Semi on closeout at Big5

    The Big5 flyer that starts this Sunday has the ATI TAC-SX2 12G Combo semi-auto shotgun listed for $341.88 after sale price and an extra 10% off for clearance.

    This has the 28" field barrel with chokes and the 18.5" self defense barrel.
  • #2
    Steve_In_29
    Banned
    • Nov 2009
    • 5682

    Bump for viability.

    Comment

    • #3
      j15w
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2011
      • 869

      I can't find the ad. Does it not go up til Sunday?
      It was just an old plywood boat, with a '75 Johnson, with electric choke. A young boy, two hands on the wheel, I can't replace the way it made me feel.

      Comment

      • #4
        Steve_In_29
        Banned
        • Nov 2009
        • 5682

        It was in our Thursday paper and starts Sunday. I don't think their site shows the ad until it is active.

        Comment

        • #5
          Chameleon Loco
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2012
          • 2187

          Wish it was something cooler.... I'd be down to use my 20% employee discount but I'll stick to the 930 jm pro series.

          Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
          Want to Buy: Ruger PC9 Magazine Buttstock Pouch

          Comment

          • #6
            Steve_In_29
            Banned
            • Nov 2009
            • 5682

            While it might not rate on the "Cool" meter there is NOTHING wrong with the weapon. Those 930's seem to generate a bunch of "issues" threads/posts.

            Comment

            • #7
              G.F.C.
              Member
              • Sep 2014
              • 257

              I haven't had any experience with ATI. Has anybody else?

              Comment

              • #8
                Steve_In_29
                Banned
                • Nov 2009
                • 5682

                There was a big thread (31 pages) on AR15.com on these

                Comment

                • #9
                  Steve_In_29
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2009
                  • 5682

                  So did anybody score one?

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    TS77
                    Senior Member
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 1697

                    I got one years ago, use it for trap and skeet...the o-rings in the barrel are crap, need to be upgraded (the arf.com link should have the ring size) and some minor fitment issues in the barrel tang. Other than those issues, been reliable and I enjoy it.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Steve_In_29
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2009
                      • 5682

                      Sale ends today.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1