Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
shooting glasses
Collapse
X
-
John check your pmComment
-
I use to think the colored lenses were another way to get shooters to spend money until I put on a pair. After I got new contacts, I made the decision to buy a pair of Ranger Edge shooting glasses with a couple of lenses and it made a difference. I were bifocal contact lenses and they are pricey so I may look into paying for Rx lenses for my Rangers. It didn't seem practical but when bifocal contacts cost $95 per eye (according to my eye Dr) you may as well get Rx lenses. I love wearing Rangers all day but these cost too much to wear as every day sunglasses. Actually they are perfect and my other glasses seem too dark. I may start wearing Rangers period if I find a second pair at a good price.Comment
-
Luckily at this point I don't need Rx lens as I don't wear glassesComment
-
Oakley radarComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,548
Posts: 25,148,991
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18709 users online. 132 members and 18577 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment