I just picked up a 500AG and I was wondering if I would be able to switch out the wood furniture with a Surefire for end and replace the stock with something newer?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mossberg 500AG Question
Collapse
X
-
Mossberg 500AG Question
***PSA: Don't be that guy and post "Contact me, I'm interested". Dummy, YOU'RE the one who's interested. YOU contact the seller!
***Tags: None -
I am not sure about the AG following the 500, but I changed the stock on my 500 to a ATI brand stock with pistol grip. Mine had just the pistol grip and I did not like shooting it, so it now has a pistol grip plus a AR style collapsable stock. I like it much better and it was very easy to change, just bolts on. -
Yes you can, it uses the same furniture attachments as the other mossberg guns it just has the adjustable choke on the end of the barrel.WTB m&p 9 5?

Comment
-
And I would be pleased to take the wood furniture off your hands when you're done with them. Please PM me if you're interested.Better Way to Search CalGuns - https://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=0...78:pzxbzjzh1zk
CA Bill Search - https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov
California Rifle and Pistol Association - http://crpa.org/
Sacramento County Sheriff Concealed Carry Info - Search 'Concealed Weapons Permit Information Sacramento'
Second Amendment Foundation - http://www.saf.org
Animated US Map Showing Progress of Concealed Carry Laws 1986 to 2021 http://www.gun-nuttery.com/rtc.phpComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,819
Posts: 25,151,996
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 10696 users online. 134 members and 10562 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment