I've got a Duck Unlimited 40 th Anniversary edition Ithaca Model 37. It has the ribbed barrel on both a 30" full chocke and 28" modified barrel. Any idea its value? My gun value book is out of date and I haven't had a chance to look them up. Thanks for the feedback
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ithaca model 37 DUck Unlimited 40 th anniversary value?
Collapse
X
-
True wealth is time. Time to enjoy life.
Life's journey is not to arrive safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy schit...what a ride"!!
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in. Mark Twain
A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog. Charles Doran -
Actually it is no more valuable than it's standard equivalent of the Model 37.
Du guns just do not increase a guns value.If I ever stop laughing, I'm dead.
The shooting star - Tom Knapp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9jUkOAvP9gComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,827
Posts: 25,152,150
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13886 users online. 127 members and 13759 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment