Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SoCal Skeet Clinic Shooters

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ceh383
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2013
    • 2536

    SoCal Skeet Clinic Shooters

    With no clinics on the calender, are there any of you who would like to get together and shoot a few rounds one weekend this month?
    If so, pick a day, and let's do it...
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"
  • #2
    PoorRichRichard
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2012
    • 3309

    I shoot out in Redlands at least once a month. Hit me up if you are ever in the I.E. area.
    1A - 2A = -1A
    Originally posted by Wherryj
    If I had a nickel for every gender that exists...
    ...I'd have $0.10.
    Conservatives think liberals are people with bad ideas. Liberals think conservatives are bad people.
    --- Dan Bongino
    Originally posted by EM2
    Some liberals are evil people out to control others. (Hillary, Pelosi, et.al.)
    Many liberals are lemmings and will follow whomever espouses what they 'feel'.

    Comment

    • #3
      fffblackmage
      Junior Member
      • Jan 2015
      • 55

      Sounds like fun. I should be available just in time for the 16th-17th weekend.

      Comment

      • #4
        ceh383
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2013
        • 2536

        I can do the 17th...

        Anyone else?
        "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

        Comment

        • #5
          sdnative13
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2012
          • 653

          Count me in

          Comment

          • #6
            trapperjohn
            Senior Member
            • Jul 2013
            • 725

            I'm in for the 17th.

            Comment

            • #7
              ceh383
              Veteran Member
              • Jul 2013
              • 2536

              Originally posted by trapperjohn
              I'm in for the 17th.
              Just you, or can we count your wife and son in as well?
              "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

              Comment

              • #8
                trapperjohn
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2013
                • 725

                I've asked Nick and Anita, but have not gotten confirmation from either.

                Comment

                • #9
                  hermosabeach
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 19836

                  What range?
                  Rule 1- ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED

                  Rule 2 -NEVER LET THE MUZZLE COVER ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO DESTROY (including your hands and legs)

                  Rule 3 -KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOUR SIGHTS ARE ON THE TARGET

                  Rule 4 -BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET AND WHAT IS BEYOND IT
                  (thanks to Jeff Cooper)

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    jfdodge
                    Senior Member
                    • Jul 2013
                    • 510

                    Depending on range and date I'm in.
                    [/SIGPIC]

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      ceh383
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jul 2013
                      • 2536

                      BBB's
                      Looks like the 17th..
                      "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        shovelon
                        Senior Member
                        • Mar 2012
                        • 1852

                        Would love to join you but I will be on the Kern River that weekend.
                        Alfred E. Neuman 2024

                        "The Hillary Clinton school of failure."

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          ceh383
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jul 2013
                          • 2536

                          Originally posted by shovelon
                          Would love to join you but I will be on the Kern River that weekend.
                          Sounds like a blast....I mean a lot of fun
                          "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            fffblackmage
                            Junior Member
                            • Jan 2015
                            • 55

                            Bah. I know I suggested the date, but it turns out that I won't be available, and I'll be out of town for the rest of the month too. Have fun without me.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Ray P.
                              Junior Member
                              • Jun 2014
                              • 21

                              I'm up for the 17th.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1