Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Just started DROS'ing a new synthetic 870 today...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BP88
    Banned
    • Apr 2008
    • 1730

    Just started DROS'ing a new synthetic 870 today...

    ... and I'm feeling some buyer's remorse. Quick, someone reassure me that I made a wise purchase!!

    I decided it would be a nice present to myself for voting for the first time since I barely turned 20.
  • #2
    groovielou
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2008
    • 555

    that was a great purchase man!!!

    feel better? LOL
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      BP88
      Banned
      • Apr 2008
      • 1730

      Originally posted by groovielou
      that was a great purchase man!!!

      feel better? LOL
      Yeah, now I feel much better!! haha

      Comment

      • #4
        Moonclip
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2004
        • 4390

        Which model, where, how much?
        .22short .22lr .22mag .25acp .32acp .32H&Rmag,.35rem .30carbine
        7.62x25Tok 7.62x38r .380acp .38S&W .38spl 9x18Mak 9mmPara .35rem
        9mmLargo .38super .357mag .40S&W 10mm .41mag .44spl .44mag
        .45acp .45LC 6.5Carcano 7.7Japanese 7.62x54r 6.5Swede,6.5x54r
        .30-40Krag 7.5French 8x57Mauser .223Rem 7.62x39 .410bore .30-30
        20ga 12ga .303British 8x56r 7.5x55Swiss .30-06...

        Comment

        • #5
          Glock_XXI
          Member
          • Jan 2008
          • 292

          The 870 is best bang you can get for your buck. It is the most versatile gun to have (tiny birdshot-1oz of pure lead in a slug)
          Dr. Evil on non EBR's

          You're semi-evil. You're quasi-evil. You're the margarine of evil. You're the Diet Coke of evil. Just one calorie, not evil enough.
          ~Dr. Evil

          Comment

          • #6
            stphnman20
            Calguns Addict
            • Feb 2005
            • 6583

            Originally posted by Glock_XXI
            The 870 is best bang you can get for your buck. It is the most versatile gun to have (tiny birdshot-1oz of pure lead in a slug)
            Couldn't agree more..

            Congrats on the purchase.. You'll be happy with it..

            Comment

            • #7
              RedDawn
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Dec 2007
              • 2234

              The 870 is a great choice.
              Congrats!
              sigpic
              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms, disarm only those who are neither inclined, nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants. They serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."

              -- Thomas Jefferson, 1764
              *Excerpts from "On Crimes and Punishment" by Cesare Beccaria

              Comment

              • #8
                Agustav
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2008
                • 1172

                Remmy 870 is also my first gun... and it proves to be reliable and fun to shoot! Congrat your purchase!

                Comment

                • #9
                  Batbunny
                  Member
                  • Apr 2008
                  • 150

                  The 870 was my first shotgun, and now I want another shotgun. Maybe I will get a different 870 such as a police magnum if I can find one. But you made a good choice!
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") Copy and paste this bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.!!!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Bruce3
                    Senior Member
                    • May 2008
                    • 1249

                    im in Huntington beach and been looking for a 870 synthetic, where did you get yours?

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      stphnman20
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 6583

                      Originally posted by Bruce3
                      im in Huntington beach and been looking for a 870 synthetic, where did you get yours?
                      Check Big 5. They usually have them in stock. Also Turners has them.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        BP88
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2008
                        • 1730

                        Originally posted by Bruce3
                        im in Huntington beach and been looking for a 870 synthetic, where did you get yours?
                        The Stockade has a bunch.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          randy
                          In Memoriam
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 4642

                          Did you get a ghetto blaster or a field gun?
                          I move slow but I make up for it by shooting poorly.

                          When I hit the lotto I'm only shooting factory.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            BP88
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2008
                            • 1730

                            Originally posted by randy
                            Did you get a ghetto blaster or a field gun?
                            I wanted a ghetto blaster Mossy 500, but they wouldn't sell it to me since it had a pistol grip and I'm only 20. right.

                            So, I'm just going to put a Surefire foregrip and a side shell-carrier on this one and use it for HD and for fun. I sold my old Mossberg 500 to the same store I'm buying the 870 from and regretted it after every single day that passed. I have an AR-15 but I don't like relying on it for HD.

                            There's nothing like using some 00 buckshot to tell someone to get outta my house!
                            Last edited by BP88; 11-06-2008, 1:55 AM.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              forgiven
                              Calguns Addict
                              • May 2008
                              • 5214

                              Nice choice. The 870 wingmaster was my first gun. I bought it on my 18th birthday at K-Mart for $225 out the door and those were the days when you could take it with you. My friend talk me into trading for his 1100 after 4yrs of trying. As much as I like the 1100, I still regret trading the 870, as it was my first gun.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1