Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CZ Redhead

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Megalomegalodon
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2014
    • 798

    CZ Redhead

    Just ordered a CZ Redhead from Davidson's. Now I have to wait for delivery to my FFL and then the 10 jailing begins. Can't wait to take it out and learn to break clay. Thinking about doing the clinic soon.
    NRA Endowment Member

  • #2
    geoint
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2014
    • 4385

    Ive been really interested in getting an over/under or side by side for clays lately. How do CZ's stack up compared to Stoegers?
    Unless we keep the barbarian virtues, gaining the civilized ones will be of little avail. Oversentimentality, oversoftness, washiness, and mushiness are the great dangers of this age and of this people." Teddy Roosevelt

    I Hate California.

    Comment

    • #3
      Megalomegalodon
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2014
      • 798

      IMO the CZ is a much better gun for the money. This is really based on the research I have done. I haven't handled a Stoeger but they are good guns. I just felt the CZ was better.
      NRA Endowment Member

      Comment

      • #4
        ceh383
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2013
        • 2536

        Originally posted by geoint
        Ive been really interested in getting an over/under or side by side for clays lately. How do CZ's stack up compared to Stoegers?
        The CZ OU's are much better guns than the Stoegers...
        "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

        Comment

        • #5
          trapperjohn
          Senior Member
          • Jul 2013
          • 725

          +++^^^^

          The CZ is a MUCH better gun. I have handled and shot both, and the greater quality of fit and finish is readily apparent on the CZ. Both however, shot fine in the short time I had with them.

          Comment

          • #6
            bsg
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jan 2009
            • 25954

            congrats.

            Comment

            • #7
              Seaweed02
              Senior Member
              • Jun 2012
              • 1650

              Way to go!

              Way to go! Congrats on your purchase. I know you'll be sweating it until you actually pick it up, because that is how it is for all of us. I just picked up a Browning Citori 725 yesterday. I thought about it every day while it was in jail. Anyway Congratulations.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1