I found a crack on my remington 1100 competition trap bolt. I'm having difficulty finding one. I don't want an old rusty Ebay one. I have looked at all the online places with no luck. Anybody know where I can get one?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Need 1100 Bolt
Collapse
X
-
Simply call Remington at 800-243-9700 follow the prompts to parts and buy one for $105.95. The Part # is F202721. Unless you want to risk finding a good used one of course.JD McGuire, Owner
AI&P Tactical
Remington Law Enforcement Armorer
Mossberg LE Armorer
www.aiptactical.com
www.tacticalgunslings.com
If you're going to a gun fight, take a shotgun. If you can't take a shotgun, don't go.Comment
-
Yep, a lot of that from the New Remington. I have had 20 870 Breech bolts on back order since December 2nd. My rep says there are production runs for these parts coming up this month, which must mean any day now.JD McGuire, Owner
AI&P Tactical
Remington Law Enforcement Armorer
Mossberg LE Armorer
www.aiptactical.com
www.tacticalgunslings.com
If you're going to a gun fight, take a shotgun. If you can't take a shotgun, don't go.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,707
Posts: 25,150,736
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 26267 users online. 114 members and 26153 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment