Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

My Ruger 22/45 project

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Essj000
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 584

    My Ruger 22/45 project






  • #2
    caoboy
    Senior Member
    • May 2009
    • 2400

    WTF is with that last picture?!

    That's an interesting picatinny rail system, who makes it?

    Comment

    • #3
      Think4WD
      Member
      • Jul 2013
      • 240

      How did you add the threads for the grip?

      Comment

      • #4
        Essj000
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2013
        • 584

        Originally posted by Think4WD
        How did you add the threads for the grip?
        I drilled holes tru the frame and installed 1911 bushings. I used JB weld when i screwed the bushings in to permanently stay.

        Comment

        • #5
          Napalm Bulldog
          Veteran Member
          • Jun 2009
          • 4266

          Thats awesome

          Comment

          • #6
            SNCaliber
            Veteran Member
            • Mar 2012
            • 3222

            I like it, it came out nice, but why the bipod on a 22 pistol?
            -Sang

            Comment

            • #7
              SoCal Choppas
              Member
              • Jan 2010
              • 425

              Suh-WEET!! How is the fit and finish of the Volquarten Rail system? Would love to do that to my competition 22/45, but my barrel is too short

              Comment

              • #8
                chozenfew805
                Calguns Addict
                • Jun 2010
                • 5008

                ....I will support and defend The Constitution of The United States of America...


                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1