my "apparently normal" 10/22
Here's my normal-looking 10/22. Other than the tech-sites and that red trigger, it looks stock. Internals are all KIDD, though. I started with a 7/14 oz job, but that was a little too light for a walking-about gun, so I increased the second stage to about 1.5#. It's a dream to shoot. Nowhere near the precision of my heavy-barreled bench 10/22, but then again, this one doesn't whine when I feed it bulk pack ammo.
Here's my normal-looking 10/22. Other than the tech-sites and that red trigger, it looks stock. Internals are all KIDD, though. I started with a 7/14 oz job, but that was a little too light for a walking-about gun, so I increased the second stage to about 1.5#. It's a dream to shoot. Nowhere near the precision of my heavy-barreled bench 10/22, but then again, this one doesn't whine when I feed it bulk pack ammo.

Comment