Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
GSG AK
Collapse
X
-
Dang. Another gun added to the "must purchase when I get home" listOriginally posted by harmoniumsAbsolutely, I've refused sale before.
My gut is good for two things, making poo and spotting crazyOriginally posted by bwieseDo not get your legal advice from Forest Rangers or Sheriffs: that's like getting medical advice from your plumber.Comment
-
I played with one today and the construction seems a little more well built than the GSG IMO. I will have to see how they shoot next!"This country has a mental health problem disguised as a gun problem, and a tyranny problem disguised as a security problem." -Joe RoganComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,707
Posts: 25,150,744
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18180 users online. 127 members and 18053 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment