Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Marlin 795 Gallery

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    Redman1183
    Junior Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 30

    I've got a 10/22 and 2 795's. Out of the box the Marlin's are more accurate than my Ruger. It also seems like they are accurate with a wider range of ammo. My 10/22 doesn't like Federal Bulk ammo, never any failure to fire or anything like that but accuracy is less with the Federal than CCI Blazers. The best thing is for now, I don't have to worry about how much I may spend "pimpin' out" the Marlins because the aftermarket support just isn't the same as the 10/22.....yet!!!
    Last edited by Redman1183; 05-27-2014, 12:31 AM. Reason: mispelling

    Comment

    • #47
      Redman1183
      Junior Member
      • Feb 2012
      • 30

      I've got a 10/22 and 2 795's. Out of the box the Marlin's are more accurate than my Ruger. It also seems like they are accurate with a wider range of ammo. My 10/22 doesn't like Federal Bulk ammo, never any failure to fire or anything like that but accuracy is less with the Federal than CCI Blazers. I do like the ease of disassembly and the trigger group in the 10/22 though. The best thing is for now, I don't have to worry about how much I may spend "pimpin' out" the Marlins because the aftermarket support just isn't the same as the 10/22.....yet!!!

      Comment

      • #48
        DasBoost
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2010
        • 1811

        I like the Marlin as it was said to be more accurate out of the box and has a decent aftermarket. I plan on DIP trigger/triggerguard, RT bolt knob, KNS 1 1/4" sling swivels, and Tech Sight sights. Only downside? The mods cost as much as I paid for the rifle... BUT nowhere near as expensive as my other guns.
        Originally posted by shakes88
        I went to drop one duece and I come back to pedo-spiderman, dead cats and ***** ******* tattoos... I love this thread
        REDACTED

        Comment

        • #49
          Chaos47
          Calguns Addict
          • Apr 2010
          • 6615

          Guys lets keep the chat and the 10/22's out of this thread...
          If you want to talk about the amazing 795 do it here:

          Comment

          • #50
            The Right to Bear Arms
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2012
            • 680

            Where are the pictures of the Marlin 795's with " tech-sights " per the Youtube aplomb of Nutnfancy?...

            Don't make me be the first.

            RBA
            " A Republic, if you can keep it ..... " Benjamin Franklin

            Comment

            • #51
              Rhythm of Life
              Veteran Member
              • Apr 2010
              • 2800



              Bumping with tech sights and muzzle brake
              The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

              Comment

              • #52
                apk
                Member
                • Feb 2009
                • 153

                BUMP... my vintage 700 (Big5 model, gold trigger) with Tech Sights and the sling swivels I cannibalized from another old Marlin rimfire. The modern 10rnd 795 mags work just fine (Midway had them on sale awhile back). Once I got rid of the OE sights it became much more accurate than I thought it could ever be.





                Comment

                • #53
                  coy80176
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2010
                  • 1917

                  Bumpity bump bump

                  Here's my 795...such a fun shooter. Been having a good time ringin' an old flat head shovel as a gong with this one out to 200 yds up at USI.



                  Just switched out the scope rings with a beefier single piece/air gun scope mount. Prolly will be out there in the AM on Sun...hope to see some you all out there



                  "When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power... like God must feel when he's holding a gun." - Homer

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    mobbology
                    Member
                    • Apr 2013
                    • 415

                    Just picked it up.



                    Subscribe to "MOBBIN Outdoors"

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      krehmkej
                      Junior Member
                      • Sep 2010
                      • 10

                      Great. Keep them coming.

                      Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
                      -jwk-

                      Comment

                      • #56
                        Caligula36
                        CGN Contributor
                        • Apr 2017
                        • 1800

                        Originally posted by mobbology
                        Just picked it up.



                        Where did you get that stainless model? I havent seen them around that much.
                        "...the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging and kicking them into obedience." -Aldous Huxley

                        Comment

                        • #57
                          Tacti_Steve
                          Junior Member
                          • Jul 2016
                          • 3

                          I found a new option out there. It says it fits the 795 and the 60. Has anyone tried one out? What did they think of it?


                          Comment

                          • #58
                            vinny_land
                            CGN Contributor
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 3374




                            I'll play. Did a rattle can spray paint job with black webbing and OD green.
                            "1911 mag, twinkie, twinkie, cupcake, primary weapon mag"

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1