I purchased a ruger 10/22 tactical model (16 inch barrel)with birdcage flash suppressor from turners a while back, and decided to take it a step further by adding the utg quad rail and gripod to make a tacticool little plinker my buddy's would laugh at. I was hoping to make the rifle even more comical by removing the flash suppressor and was hoping to add something that looks like the Barrett 50 cal muzzle break. My question is, where can I find a muzzle break in that style which will fit on the threading provided by ruger?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
suggestions on barrel attachment for ruger 10/22 fs tactical
Collapse
X
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,839
Posts: 25,152,264
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 11792 users online. 124 members and 11668 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment