Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Savage 64 Boyd tacticool Stock

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ThighSlapper
    Banned
    • Sep 2014
    • 783

    Savage 64 Boyd tacticool Stock

    I have traveled the globe searching high and low for an aftermarket stock for the savage 64. Tibetan monks told me to google search which turned up the all venerable answer THERE IS NO AFTERMARKET FOR THE 64. Why didn't you just buy a 10/22 like everyone else? So after a few years of owning the 64 last night I emailed Boyds about a stock options. Immediate response and I was given this.
    Shop hardwood gunstocks for any make, model, and action with the Boyds Gunstock Configurator. Choose from several wood and finish options.

    PRO VARMINT SAVAGE 64 CLIP FEED FACTORY BARREL CHANNEL BLACK TEXTURE FINISH
    Item #: 43A68521G203
    This product is not rated.
    Availability: In Stock
    List Price: $92.00
    Your Price US$92.00/EA

    So anyone give it a try yet?
  • #2
    Chaos47
    Calguns Addict
    • Apr 2010
    • 6615

    I've got that stock under the name "taticool" on one of my Marlin 795... Love it! It's a great stock.
    Many of us here have Boyd stocks and I have really never heard of a negative about their stock themselves really.

    What could be an issue is supposedly recently they have become quite idiotic and not shipping (some?) stocks to CA. Now most report that it is thumbhole stocks they are not shipping here (even though rimfire rifles are not part of the CA AWB) but others report that they won't ship anything here.



    So... if you order it I hope they ship it? And if they don't I hope they don't hit you with a restocking fee....

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1